We try our best to stock the most popular leotards, combinations and sizes. If your order needs to
be manufactured, the production time is 7-10 working days but we do try our best where possible to prioritise
competition leotards. We will contact you direct after an order has been placed and keep you fully informed. Full
refunds are available should we not have the item in stock and you need it sooner than the production time. All our
Ervy leotards designs come in a wide range of colours, decoration and fabrics, please get in touch for custom options.
No minimum order quantity required.
Petrol Lack Shine Leotard, the Danea is defined by its regular pattern. With sequins or silver crystals following the pattern.
• With sleeves.
• Round collar.
• Available in plain, sequins or silver crystals.
• Logo "ervy" at the hip.
• All fabric content: 82% Nylon, 18% Spandex.
• Made in Germany.
• Fast response, production and delivery times for special order items (typically 10-15 working days for special orders, 3-4 weeks for new designs according to sketches).
• Full customisation of all catalogue styles (change of fabrics/colours, change of sleeves, change of necklines, creating unitards out of leotards etc.)
• Individual crystals/sequins service without minimum order quantities (customer names, logos etc. in rhinestones or sequins).
• Ervy leotards can be upgraded to use the World’s Finest Swarovski crystals. Be confident that your gymnasts will sparkle on the floor.
• More than 300 fabrics and colours to create your individual style or match your club colours.
• High end quality “Made in Germany”.
||Torso (3) *
* Torso (3) Measurement
In order to avoid false measurements:
Step 1 - We require the full circle of the body measurement.
Step 2 - Then remove 10 cm and divide that figure by two.
Step 3 - Then compare the calculated value to the value in our size chart above.
In general, we go by the height of the gymnast: so someone who is 140cm tall would wear a size 140. Someone who is 150cm tall, would wear a size 152. Those gymnasts that are in between (for example. 145cm tall) would need the bigger size (i.e. 152 not 140) so there is a bit of room for growth unless the gymnasts prefers a tighter fit.
Please contact us for leotard enquiries and catalogues. We have an extensive range for club leotards with discounts and customisation available. If your size isn't above send us your measurements and we can accommodate your requirements.
We aim to have all products sent out for next day delivery as standard and we also offer an affordable special delivery service for our National and International Teams. We quite often get asked to send products worldwide within 2-3 working days, so please ask if you want anything expedited.
We do our best to ensure all of our customers enjoy a happy shopping experience with Elite Gymnastics, however if you need to return or exchange an item please send it back to us within 90 days of receiving your order. We do not charge to send out a replacement product.
For full details on our returns policy, please view our Guarantee and Returns page.